Friday, January 15, 2010

Chocolate Cream Pie and Thai!!

Hey all!

Been a little silent over here, but mostly that's just how January goes. Holidays are over, feeling a little cold and dreary. I have to tell you, as a Southern transplant, I don't believe there's any time of year harder to keep your focus.

So with that, I'm striking out and focusing on what I love! And filling in a request (or two)

Tomorrow we'll be featuring a very classic, very traditional and very rich and creamy Chocolate Cream Pie. Yup. This is the lighter than air, richer than sin kind of stuff. I do go with a good classic once in awhile, and this is beyond classic. I can't have whipped cream on site, but the chocolate makes up for it.

We're also going to give in a little and fill the request for all those screaming for the Thai Green Tea Pie. Layered with green tea, lime and coconut, this is a pie I thought only I'd like, but lo and behold! It's loved by all. So come out, give it a shot!

We'll be at the Hope Artist Village in Pawtucket at the Winter Farmers' Market from 11-2. What makes tomorrow special is the weather is supposed to be beautiful, so come on out and say hey. Also Monday is a Holiday (Happy Birthday MLK!), so you might have a little more time on your hands to do all you want to. See you there!!
~Iris

No comments: