Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Key Lime, Oh My!

Hey there, all you wonderful folks!

Time for the pie of the week, and this one is exciting. As I previewed y'all last week, I have key limes, bunches of them. So the pie of the week is the pie that started Cutie Pies out of the gate, a traditional Florida Key Lime pie.

Because I don't have tons of key limes this is a deliver/reserve pie only, don't expect any of these to show up at the farmers' market unless you've arranged for pick-up there. This is one of my most popular flavors, so be warned, they'll go fast.

In other news, I'll be catering a wedding right after the Burnside Farmers' Market on Friday, so delivery is going to be between 6:30 and 7 this week. I'm sorry for any inconvenience. You can request a Thursday delivery if that timing doesn't work for you. Just please make sure your order is in by Thursday evening at the very latest.

And though it didn't rain last Friday (I feel like beating up the next weatherman I see), we'll be at the market this Friday no matter what. Who knows, I might even be able to talk my mom into coming along to meet all y'all. She's a real pistol, so be forewarned!

Also, Cutie Pies has something a little exciting going on. On Wednesday, tomorrow, we're being profiled by French Dressing, a great little food/style/arts blog. I'll have the link up on the Cutie Pie site soon as it comes out. And yes, I swear, we are currently working on making the Cutie blog nicer and adding elements, I promise, they haven't all been published just yet.

Alright, well, I guess that's all for this week. Hope everyone is having a wonderful week, enjoying the last bit of summer and maybe taking a day or two off to fill up on sunshine.
~Iris

No comments: